Saturday, January 26, 2013

The best tools, how to become a successful blogger

If we really want to be successful as bloggers and business owners will surely need to constantly upgrade their skills and knowledge. My blog helps me do what I want.
To become a successful blogger and noticed everyone uses certain tools. I want to share important tools that I use for blogging. I hope you find them useful.

    1.    Pinalytics 
 
Pinalytics is a social media tool to help you find, track and evaluate content and interactions on Pinterest.
With this information you will spot new opportunities, discover and reach new audiences, track conversions and gain the most return from Pinterest and the wider social web.

Pinalytics

      2.    Curationsoft

CurationSoft is the first desktop based curation software that posts to your site. CurationSoft allows you to find information based on keywords from Google, Google blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr and any RSS feed.
CuranionsoftCurationsoft 1

       3.  Freedigitalphotos

Freedigitalphotos is a paid and free photos, illustrations for websites, advertising materials, newspapers, magazines, ebooks, book covers and pages, music artwork, software applications and much more.
All high-quality pictures, great choice in categories and subcategories. 
I want to suggest other sources to search for photos such as ImageShack and Shutterstock.

       4.  Ubersuggest

Ubersuggest the free keyword suggestion tool that makes good use of Google Suggest and other suggest services. Write a term in the search box Write a term in the search box and you can get suggestions from the web or images, News, shopping, video, Recipes.

Ubersuggest

       5.  BagTheWeb

BagTheWeb helps users curate Web content. For any topic, you can create a bag to collect, publish, and share any content from the Web. BagTheWeb is a free web site where users can save, organize and share links to web content easily by using bags.
Badtheweb
Curate Web content  you can use the services Ifttt.com and Scoop.it.

           6.    Paper.li

Paper.li is a  tool that allows users to create their own online newspaper. It's a great way to provide relevant online content. Paper.li monitors your content sources to update your paper automatically.

Paper

                 7.   Triberr

Triberr is a very useful tool for generating traffic, you can find like-minded bloggers, add interesting content to your niche. You can create your own tribe or join another.How to use Triberr I found reading the post Kristi Hines " How I use Triberr". If we talk about Twitter I want to remind one more tool Commun.it.

triber

I know there are a lot of great tools that I do not know yet.
Leave a comment and share your favourite tools.




5 comments:

  1. This site is very useful for me, I earn money each day

    www.onlinejobsuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful tools. I will try this. Thank you! Want to know how to earn money online? please visit us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information about Curationsoft, Pinalytics, and others. I never heard of some. Keep on updating, mate. I hope to read your blog soon.

    Regards,
    Johny
    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get a lot more good info by following this link. thanks! http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factoring_%28finance%29

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my website.
    website design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...